Saturday, January 14, 2012

With Sympathy


Good Morning!
This week our hostest over at Just us Girls is Lynn and she has this really cool technique called collage stamping for us to try and here is the link to a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.  For my first layer I used PTI's Background Basics: Text Style II stamp set in Tim Holtz Distress ink Pumice Stone and then layered the next image from the stamp set called Life over it in Bundled Sage.  I inked up the edges with Pumice stone.  I then added my sentiment on a spellbinders die label and stamped it with this stamp set from Waltzingmouse.  I hope you get a chance to try this technique out with us this week!






A close up



Be sure to stop by the other girls blogs and see what they've created
 also our January guest designer Kylie.

4 comments:

  1. Kathryn, I own all these stamps :) Feel a case coming on of this gorgeous beauty! Way to rock the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn this is a beautiful example of collage stamping! Fabulous CAS my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is ABSOLUTELY - {gasping for breath!} STUNNING! Wow, girl. You've definitely kicked this creation through the uprights of fabulosity - BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete