Saturday, January 7, 2012

A "Sketchy" Frog


My Time Made Easy post scroll down please!



Good Morning!
Here we are with our first challenge of the new year and our hostest with the mostest is the very talented Pam and she has come up with this fun little sketch for us to play with this weeks Just Us Girls challenge.  It's also the beginning of a new month and that means it's time to introduce to you our guest designer for January and that is Kylie from down under!  Please give her a warm welcome when you pop over to her blog!


I used this fun little set called Frog Hop from PTI that has the cordinating die cuts which made this very easy to put together!  I had a piece of Woodgrained paper I had run thru my cuttlebug awhile ago setting on my desk that went perfectly.  I hope you get a chance to play along with JUGS this week!  

4 comments:

  1. I'm grinning ear to ear - WHAT a fun card, Kathryn! Not only is that one of THE MOST darling frog images I have ever seen, but YOUR use of color - is EXCEPTIONAL! The contrast and use of composition are PURE perfection! Hippity HOP, I'm in LOVE! Great job, AS ALWAYS!!!!! Love my heapin' helping of Kathryn-GOODNESS! Yipeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little frog is about to hop off the page. He is so, so sweet! Love your CAS design Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, this is just THE most adorable card!!! I love frogs and this little guy is just too cute! As I mention that I love frogs, I realize I do not own this stamp set!!! I must rectify that! A perfect card for the throws of winter - it warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete