Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Sweet Treat



Good Morning!
Here we finaly are with the January release for My Time Made Easy!  The extra week has allowed me to get out of Christmas mode and into our next holiday...Valentines Day!  I used some paper that I hadn't gotten a chance to use from last months release called Amour for my Sweet Treat Tote template. I decided to make my window a heart opening instead of the original cutout.  Just by changing that up makes the possibilities for this template unlimited!  There are three different inserts for this template so be sure to check out Debbie and Monique's blogs for a peek at the other options this  template comes with.


For my heart window I cut out a piece of clear card stock and adhered it to the back of the heart window.  I made my bow with ribbon based off the Abra-Bow-Dabra cut file to match my box. 


Here is a look  at the box opened up.

I hope you like what you see here and on Monique and Debbie's blogs today!
Everything will be available in the My Time Made Easy Store.

Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of the samples I'm seeing with this template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty samples, I really like the paper too!

    ReplyDelete