Monday, January 9, 2012

That a Wrap!



For this months Year in Review I'm sharing another one of my favorite templates that Lauren has created.   This one is called That's a Wrap.  I used some of the new digi papers from ther Island Kiss collection.  Love these new papers!!!



My sentiment is from the So Sentimental stamp set.  I just stamped it four times in alternating colors to match the papers I used.  The cupcake image is from the Sweet Treats digi set.   I made my card using this weeks Just Us Girls sketch.


Check out what the rest of the MTME design team has created.
(On side bar)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn... Oh my I just (heart) that flower!!! Wonderful samples for this months release... Full of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous little set! Those digi papers really are pretty! love the color scheme! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your set! Great colors and what a yummy cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT set Kathryn and those paper are WOW colors! You do amazing work and I just LOVE this. - ALL of it! Thanks for showcasing the sketch - again *grin*

    ReplyDelete