Monday, July 4, 2011

MTME A Year in Review


Hello!
Here we are the 4th of July already!  It's a little cloudy here and I'm not sure if the fire works are going to actually happen.  It's been looking like another thunder storm is gonna roll through.  It seems like it always rains on the 4th!  Oh well not much we can do about that!

I'm always trying to come up with different color combos so my projects don't look alike.  So for today's year in review  I thought I'd start with the MTME template called Slip Cover and the color green and see what happens!  I love how it turned out.  It has a nice summery look to it with the daisies and is just a perfect gift set for that someone specials Birthday!

Happy 4th of July!!! 


Stop by the rest of the MTME blogs for more ideas!!!

1 comment:

  1. The green with the daisies really does look fresh and summery!

    ReplyDelete