Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's In the Bag


Good Morning!
Today is sneak peak day for all the goodies that will be available tomorrow at My Time Made Easy

This month it's back to school and what better then this adorable little knapsack that is super easy to put together!  It makes for a perfect little back to school gift set for a little girl.  I filled mine with some mini shampoo, conditioner, hairspray and a few hair clips for my friends daughter.  I'm going to give this to her when I do her back to school haircut!    

I used the new It's in the Bag template along with the new digi stamp set Back to School and digi paper from the new Under the Cabana pack.

Back view




 Check out the rest of the MTME's design team blogs!

4 comments:

  1. Love that cute bag! Great sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kathryn -- soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty Kathryn! Love that paper...can't wait to use it! Love your card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty... I just love those colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete