Friday, July 1, 2011

Keep Dazzling Them-MTME release day

Good Morning!

Today is release day over at My Time Made Easy!  I have the new For Keeps Template to share with you today along with four mini cards (4 1/2 x 4 3/4) that fit nicely into this template.  For my cards I used all three of the new digi packs (Blooming with Elegance, Crawling Vine Silhouettes and Dainty Damask).  The images in Blooming with Elegance I used for my main images.  Love em'!!!  I also used the new digi stamp set Be Dazzled for my sentiments on my cards and template.






Be sure to check out the rest of the MTME's blogs for more ideas!

Every thing is available today in the MTME store!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, Kathryn! Love how you layered some of the designs! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete