Thursday, July 28, 2011

MTME #20 Review 1-6

Good Morning!

If the sketch looks familiar it is because this week at MTME's Pretty Pattern challenge we are doing a review.  The challenge is to pick one sketch from sketches 1 thru 6 and use that for this weeks challenge.  I chose sketch #3 for my card this week.  I used the acrylic stamp set Bee-Loved for my flowers and the digi sentiments from Bee-Loved for my sentiment because I wanted to shrink my sentiment to fit this sketch.  I also used the cut file for my flower (I just cut closer around the stamped image for this card).  I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week!  For all the deets head on over to the challenge blog!  Have a great day! 



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the color combo and your beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love how beautifully you colored the tulips and how they are 3-D. Your whole card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Kathryn! Your tulips look fabulous, and I love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete