Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vintage Fathers Day

Hello!
Here I am with my favorite Father's Day card!  This is the one I'm giving to my Dad.  Not because it's an antique car or anything!  My Dad is seventy-one but let me tell ya'  he can out hike me on any given day.  Not to mention he just finished building a new home by himself last year.  Yeah, he had a little family help to put the shell up and that's it by gosh!  Being the proud man he is...if he mentioned he had something to do (like split a cord of wood) and before you'd get there in the morning he'd have it all done!!!  LOL!  Gotta love him!

Supplies; Graphic 45-A Proper Gentleman, PTI-card stock(white,jewel,black), Sentiment- Father Knows Best  

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 


I entered this one in two challenges;
craftycardmakers

4 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning i love the effect, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Dad will love this beautiful card you've made!! Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft.

    Hugs Sammy x

    ReplyDelete