Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Flying by...

Hello,
I made this simple Father's Day card with a cute little "mini"  Papertrey stamp set that I just had to have!  The little plane is perfect for a male oriented card because our guys don't want anything frilly but we want it to still be "cute"!  Am I right?!  LOL!!!   I've entered it into the Cupcake Craft Challenge which is to make a card for the boys.  Have a good one and thanks for taking the time to stop by!

supplies; Graphic 45-A Proper Gentleman, PTI card stock-Enchanted Evening and Kraft, PTI-stamp sets-Fly Away and Father Knows Best, ribbon-misc.

5 comments:

  1. Aww...I love it!!! I was just thinking...sheesh, I don't think I have any plane images. Must check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really wonderful. The simple image with the great colors and dp you chose work together in a fab way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous! You have really taken this and "flown" with it!
    Hugs, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the colors and your use of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this is gorgeous!!! Love that paper & your coloring is divine... I just {heart} kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete