Friday, November 4, 2011

MTME's Holiday Year in Review



Hello!
Today wraps up this months release at My Time Made Easy.  I'm sharing the fourth and final template being released this month called To the Point.  I used some of the new digi paper from the Farm House Fresh pack that I thought matched rather nicely with the Singing Silhouettes stamp set. I first used the cut file Caged and then stamped my image onto it for the focal point of my card.



I taped one end shut and used some seam binding that I sprayed and crinkled with
 some Marshmallow Glimmer mist for a little sparkle to close up the other end. 

 I thought this would make a cute little wedding set even for a gift card. 



Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so Cute Katheryn.. Another MTME Girlie with so many inspirational ideas :)..Great release:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... SOOOOO cute! LOVE your card and gift idea.

    ReplyDelete