Thursday, November 10, 2011

MTME Pretty Patterns sketch #35



Hello!
I have to say I am just loving these little digi images that MTME has come out with for this Holiday season!  This weeks Pretty Patterns sketch just worked perfectly with this little elf from the Holly Jolly digi stamp stamp set!  The sentiment is from the Secret Santa digi stamp set and the digi papers I used are also from this months Candy Shoppe pack.


I hope you can find some time this week to play along with the Pretty Patterns challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I just happened to use the same elf image... isn't he cute? You did a great job with the colors and dp... and of course your coloring is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a super sweet Christmas card. I really love the earthy colors.

    ReplyDelete