Thursday, October 20, 2011

MTME Sketch #32


Hello!
Now that fall is here and my camp is closed up for the winter I have lots of time to stay ahead of my deadlines and hopefully it will give me a little extra time to play in my scrap room!!!  I cleaned all day Sunday so that I  could spend spend all of Monday crafting!  I worked from 8am to 8pm.  Time sure does fly when you're having fun!!! 

I must say I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this sketch!  It took me a little while to wrap my head around an idea but once I did...all was good!  I actually like what I came up with!

I used the branch and flowers from MTME's Singing Silhouettes stamp set and the sentiment from Framed Elegance for my card.  I inked up the branches with Tim Holtz's distress ink in Bundled Sage  and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then  inked up my flowers with a red ink and distressed all the edges with the new distress ink in Tea Dye.  My background paper is from the digi pack called Fresh Cut Expressions collection 2.


For all the deets head on over to the MTME challenge blog!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty! Love how you used the branches and flowers in your design. The little flowers are such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete