Thursday, October 6, 2011

MTME Pretty Patterns sketch #30

    
Hello!
Here we are with another fun sketch from My Time Made Easy's Pretty Patterns challenge blog.  I love these digi papers from the Fresh Cut Collection 1 and thought I'd use the cake and sentiment from the digi stamp set On Display for this week.  I wanted to kinda keep it clean and simple atop the busy paper.  I like how it turned out. 


 Although when I asked the peanut gallery (my youngest son)  he said there was to much white.  Well...I hemmed and hawed over is he right or not???  LOL!!!  Then added some clear stickles to the cake!  For some reason it reminds me of a business card and I like it just the way it is! 

 I hope you can play along with us this week! 



 For all the deets head on over to the MTME blog!    

1 comment:

  1. The stickles added just the right touch! It's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete