Thursday, August 18, 2011

MTME Pretty Patterns #23



Good morning!
It's time again over at the MTME Challenge blog for another sketch challenge!  This week I used the MTME Acrylic stamp set So Fortunate.  I first stamped it with my Vintage Sepia Versa Fine  then used my Tim Holtz Distress ink in Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage to color my flowers with.  I like the look I get doing this technique.  My sentiment is from the MTME Acrylic stamp set called  So Sentimental.  For all the deets head on over to the challenge blog and get busy!!!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is soooo beautiful! I adore that stamp and your soft use of color and beautiful paper - MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING! Love those cherry blossoms!!!

    ReplyDelete