Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Best Teachers



Good Morning!
I can hardly believe I'm gonna say this out loud!  The kids are going back to school on Wednesday!!!  Where did summer go I ask ya'?  I really wish winter went as fast as summer but then again I don't want my life to speed away any faster then it already does!   Cuz' I don't really know how much longer I can hold at 39???  LOL!!!

This week over at Just Us Girls we have a technique challenge and our lovely hostest is Lisa!  She has challenged us to create a back to school themed template of some sort and I've chosen to use the new template from My Time Made Easy called It's In the Bag.  This is just the cutest little backpack ever!!  Just look at the straps and everything!  My little apple and sentiment are from the digi stamp set called Back to School also from MTME.




I hope you get a chance to play along with Just Us Girls this week!  For more inspiration check out what the rest of the team (on side bar) has for inspiration! 

3 comments:

  1. Kathryn, queen of the templates! This is fabulous!!!! this is quite possibly the sweetest looking backpack EVER! A most BEAUTIFUL gift GF!!
    Down here in TN, kids have been back in school for a few weeks. Hard to believe, we never used to go back to school until after labor day :) But then again, I guess they do get out earlier down here then we did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Kathryn this is just beyond adorable - it's cute, snazzy, crafty and creative all rolled into one. Just as cute as cute can be - LOVE IT! Yes I agree- where oh where did summer go?? It's a lovely 72 today - just my kind of weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the papers and the dainty lace you added! And the apple is the perfect touch for a teacher...healthy snacks instead of chocolate! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete