Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just Us Girls Color Challenge







Hello Ladies!
Today Just Us Girls has a color challenge for us to work with and our hostest is non other then Elise.  I made my card last night and when I went to Applebee's with my two younger boys the plates were these same fabby colors!  I just thought WOW! what are the odds of that?!!  Then again...with me it doesn't take much!  LOL!!!  I needed a little inspiration so I headed over to Mojo Monday for some sketchy Mojo!  I hope you get a chance to play along with Just Us Girls this week!

Check out the rest of the Design Team projects for more inspiration.

(on side bar)

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! Love the papers and the LO! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're SO fun! LOVE your inspiration discovery - IN APPLEBEE'S, of all places! {Ooooow, now you're inspiring ME to think "LUNCH!"} This card just makes ME smile! I love it, doll! Your color work, paper choices - EVERYTHING! Thanks for makin' it ALL look good! I adore seeing "you cook!" hee hee GREAT job, Kathryn! xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is pure visual delight, Kathryn!! WOW! LOve the colors and patterns! It's HAPPY made of paper! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love the patterns, and that sentiment font is fab!!

    ReplyDelete