Saturday, October 16, 2010

Season's Tweetings

Hello!
Here is a little card I made using the new digi stamp set Season's Tweetings that is available from wink*wink*ink .  I colored the little snow man in with my copics to match the papers I had chosen to make this little square card.  This set comes with a cute little border of birdies and some adorable sentiments for the inside or outside of your cards.  The digi images are awesome to work with because you can size them to fit any where on the card or to fit any type of tag you'd like to add to your projects. 

7 comments:

  1. That is the cutest snowman image ever! Great card! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Kathryn! Melanie did a fab job on this image and you've made him look great!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Snowmen and this is the most adorable image I have seen in a long time...How cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love that adorable little snowman. I want to pinch his cheeks but then he'll start melting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Xmas Card. Love how you used this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I have a similar image and I've always loved it! Great paper, too!

    ReplyDelete