Saturday, October 9, 2010

JUGS #54 Acetate card



Good Morning!
Well ladies our hostest with the mostest this week at Just Us Girls  is Lisa and our challenge is to make a clear acetate card.  As you can see my Mojo took me completely in another direction...!!!  Don't ask I've been super crazy busy and I had paper piecing stuck in my head for some reason!  LOL!!!  At least I made it Halloween and got the right season!  Please stop by the rest of the teams blog to get the correct inspiration for this weeks challenge!




How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS54. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.




Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, Oct 14th. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, well we loved it anyway and put it on the blog! It was too cute to be dismissed! Love that little witch in her spooky background! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...that's totally something I would spaced on (and I believe I HAVE before!). You may have used a different technique but your card turned out super cute! Love how you created a "ground" for you sweet witch using your ribbon, and that paper-pieced moon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable card - no matter what we love it! It's easy to get confused with so many challenges to do :-) Thanks for posting it anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {giggle} Katheryn I am so glad that I am not the only one that gets side tracked... this is such a sweet Halloween card..!!

    ReplyDelete