Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pip (Su-she)






This little lady is now available from Stretch N' Bubbles. We have good news at Stretch N' Bubbles the new store is now up and running!!! Please go and check it out. We no longer have to post on Mondays and Fridays. We now can post when ever we choose so.... check the store often for new images that are being added and are available for sale.
Yes we will still have digi free Wednesdays!!! Even more exciting news is coming for everyone that enjoys Alison's wonderful images! Ah Ha! you will just have to wait and see! LOL!


For my card I used Clearly Creative card stock I thought it would make a better back drop for my image. I used some old Asian paper I had lying around. Hope you like her and thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment