Monday, March 8, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #4





If your looking for my Stretch N' Bubbles post scroll down.



Hello

This is our 4th challenge over at The Critter Sketch challenge blog already! This week we are going to do things a little different!!! We are going to step away from a sketch this week and do an inspiration challenge.



So this week we challenge you to make a card using an image that has a flower in it. The image itself can be a flower or it can be an image that has a flower somewhere in it. The second part of the challenge is to use the color combo of blue, yellow, and green. It can be any shade of these colors just go wild and have fun!!! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!




Our sponsor for the month of march is Paper Jewels so don't forget that At the end of the month you'll have the opportunity to win a gift certificate from Paper Jewels. Play along each week and increase your chances to win (see Critter blog for more details.)

For my card I used my all time favorite PTI stamp set Friends Til' the End which I colored in with my copics, cut out and adhered with pop-ups. Have a great day!









9 comments:

  1. Kathryn, this is gorgeous! Absolutely love this! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - strikingly beautiful. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful card for your DT creation. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flower card, it is so clean and fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Kathryn! I love that big yellow blossom! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete