Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bee

























Good Morning!
It's another digi free Wednesday at Stretch N' Bubbles.
I used some Basic Grey paper to create my card it is just perfect for this image. It's loaded with earthy colors along with some bright bold flowers that work perfectly with a Bee! I cut out four circles from clear card stock added glue and glitter to them. I then cut little slits on the sides of the body and inserted them over the wings to give it a 3-dimensional look.
supplies; Basic Grey-Origins, Martha Stewart border punch, Clearly Creative card stock, white and black card stock-PTI, Sentiment-Birthday Basics-PTI, flower-misc., Corner punch-CM

6 comments:

  1. Very cute Kathryn! Love the bright cheery colors!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dp you used! It's perfect with the image. Fabulous!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are so pretty ! Very NICE !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bee is adorable! I just scooped him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious is this, I love the yellow color combo. Sweet job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet bumble bee! This card is adorable Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete