Thursday, June 30, 2011

MTME Pretty Patterns #16

Good Morning!
This weeks sketch is rather unique.  I had fun with this one and I hope you ladies get a chance to play along with us this week over at MTME's Pretty Patterns.  Also today is our first preview of the new products that will be avalilable over at My Time Made Easy on July 1st.


I used some digi paper from the Bee Loved collection along with the stamp set from the same collection to create my card for this weeks challenge.



Check out the rest of the teams blogs for more inspiration.

(On side bar)

I hope you can play along with MTME this week!

For all the deets head on over to the MTME blog!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kathryn! Love the design and those papers are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the blue colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the sketch Kathryn! Love the papers & images you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete