Thursday, June 2, 2011

Keeping Strong with MTME's Pretty Patterns #12



Hello!
We had some really wild weather here yesterday afternoon.  I've never seen hail the size of moth balls and bigger!  Our lawn was riddled with them!  I guess we are still luckier then most of the country and I'm very grateful for that.

Here's my take on this weeks MTME's Pretty Pattern sketch challenge.


I used the MTME acrylic stamp set called Keep Strong.

Check out the rest of the teams blogs for more inspiration.
(On side bar)

I hope you can play along with MTME this week!

For all the deets head on over to the MTME blog!

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Kathryn..I just love that sentiment!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The sentiment is such a good one - and all the other details makes it so pretty!

    ReplyDelete