Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pretty Patterns 02




Good Morning!
Welcome to week two of the all new sketch challenge over at My Time Made Easy.  I have some exciting news to share with everyone. I am now a member of the new sketch challenge design team!  Yippee for me!!!... seeing I do love using Laurens stamps and I'm a big fan of Kristins digi papers this is gonna be a blast!  This week I used the Sensational Digital Pack for my card.  I seperated the flower from the digi pack in Gimp and then brought it to Word (because thats easier for me) copy and pasted and resized the stems to the size I wanted and then took the flower tops over and printed those out and then cut them out and adhered them with brads to the top of each stem!  What I find really cool about digis is that the image is never to big or small like an acrylic stamp and the same goes for the sentiments they can be resized to fit any where! 

Here is my take on this weeks sketch!



Supplies; MTME-Sensational Digital Pack, Close to My Heart-papers (Wings), Copic Markers-V01,B45, Brads-misc., Punches-Stampin' Up.

Stop by the rest of the teams blogs for more inspiration!



Pretty Patterns Sketch Details: 

When uploading use the Sketch Keyword  MTMEPPS02


You can use the sketch on ANY type of project!

While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.


Each week we will pick a winner from the sketch participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Patterns Sketch is announced.



The sketch month will run from the 2nd Thursday of every month, to the 2nd Wednesday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Thursday of the Sketch Challenge.

For example:

This month’s contest begins Thursday March 17th. Contest ends Wednesday April 13th. Winner announced Thursday April 14th.

PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along all month, in all 4 sketches within the month, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice! Make sure on the 4th week of the challenge, that you leave a comment linking all 4 projects as well, so we are sure we do not miss you!












2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kathryn! I can certainly see why your talent is so valuable to Lauren! THIS card is a bountiful offering of fabulousness! YIPEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Kathryn... Great take on the sketch..Pretty papers with a splash of purple with your flowers.. Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete