Saturday, December 18, 2010

'Tis The Season-JUGS 64





Good Morning!
This is it, this is your last weekend to get all the last minute Christmas shopping done!  Hows that for pressure Ladies!  I am NO where near done!  I truly do not know where the time went this year!  So you know where I'll be this weekend and to top it off I have not one gift wrapped yet!  I guess I have my work cut out for me!  LOL!!!

This week at Just Us Girls we have a color challenge for you brought to you by Andrea.  She has chosen these fabulous fun colors of light blue, white and green for us to work with.  I needed to make a few Baby's first Christmas cards for a few of my clients and the colors were perfect!  I came across this sweet little image from Mo's Pencil called Kai in the Snow that just screamed pick me!  Stop by the rest of the JUGS girls blogs and our fab guest designer Elise Durenberger's blog for more inspiration!  


 MERRY CHRISTMAS

 


How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Inlinkz form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS64. After you post to Inlinkz you can also leave a comment here.


Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, December 23rd. The Inlinkz form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.

3 comments:

  1. Kathryn this is as cute as a button - your sweet image made me smile! Well done. Hope your holidays are restful once you get it all done. Meanwhile here's to lots of fun, love, laughter and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! It just makes me smile! The image is colored beautifully and I love your scallops running along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn this is so darn adorable! This just makes me think of the pure joy of winter that we experience as kids! Ah, the simple things :) Wonderful take on the colors girl!

    ReplyDelete