Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Color Dare #62




Hello
This is my card for the Color Dare this week. I used my Springtime Doodles from PTI for this one. It's a fun set that has lots of elements to make fun cards with and it paired nicely with PTI's fillable frames die and stamp set. After I was done coloring my image in with my Copics I ran it through my cuttle bug with the dots folder then added my flowers I had cut out with pop-ups. I decided to leave them plain and to just add some pearl dots to their centers and that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Kathryn! Love those whimsical flowers and that scalloped grass! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE this color combo, perfect!! Great card, I love the purity of using the whisper white as the backround and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the strong colours on the white background.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete