Thursday, December 29, 2011

MTME Pretty Patterns sketch challenge #41

 Good Morning!
One holiday down and one more to go!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
This is just a plain and simple card I made using this weeks sketch.  It feels good to not be making Christmas cards.  I've put all my Christmas papers and stamps away until next season rolls around!  I should really work on it year round just to stay on top of it though!  LOL!!!


Like I said I kept it plain and simple by stamping my image and sentiment both from the stamp set Bold Botanical  and coloring it with my Copics.  I hope you can play along with us this week for all the deets head on over to MTME's Pretty Patterns challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. As always another stunner! Thanks for being part of the team, happy New Year friend!!

    ReplyDelete