Thursday, September 1, 2011

A "Beary" Happy Birhtday

Hello!
Here is another cutie from the new release over at My Time Made Easy!  This is  another one of the very adorable digi images from the brand new set Woodland Creatures that are available today for purchase.  I used this little bear and some digi paper from Under the Cabana for my card this week over at the MTME sketch challenge.

It feels good with the kids back in school now for the simple reason of getting back down to the business of crafting!  It is just way to hard in the summer!  I manage somehow only because it's an addiction of sorts!!!  LOL!!!  I hope you get a chance to come and play along with our sketch this week. 


1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. I'm just loving the woodland critters, aren't you? :)

    ReplyDelete