Sunday, May 1, 2011

...bring on May flowers - Calendar



Good Morning!
Well  another month has already gone by and here I am with a May calendar page to share with you today!  I've always had a monthly calendar on my scrappin' desk with pictures of my boys when they were younger until I saw the cutest calendars on Christine and Monique's blogs and just had to join in making my own!  It's such a blast to go around and see what these talented gals have come up with each month!  So if you like what you see here be sure to hop along to the blogs below for more
"monthly" inspiration! 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous calendar page Kathryn! Love the music note paper and your gorgeous ribbons! Fabulous background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness..this is so Beautiii-ful!!!!Love the music paper and your spray of flowers... The double bows are perfect..Love Love this GF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled you have joined in with us! This is so gorgeous I tell ya! I LOVE the music paper and the flowers...those bows are so cute too! Thank-you Thank-you for joining along...I love the inspiration you have given me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love calendars and yours is so wonderful with that classic OA paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn, this is STUNNING!!! WOW, girl, you do GOOD work!!! Stunning project!!! WOW!!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeahooooooooooo! I love these things! Absolutely gorgeous and MUST BE rewarding to gaze upon in your favorite spot. This seems like the perfect project to REALLY do for "you!" I love it so! LOVE those other amazing girls you run with- gasp! {I hate being so behind on my comments!} THIS is excellent, excellent work, friend! Wahoooooooo!

    ReplyDelete