Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mushroom


Good Wednesday Mornin'
Today is digi free Wednesday at Stretch N' Bubbles
If you've never used a digi stamp before now would be a perfect time to give it a try for free!
This image is called Mushroom and it's available today over on the SNB blog. I know mine probably doesn't look like a typical mushroom but I thought it would be fun to just step outside the box just a little. LOL!


supplies used; Black and White Basics-PTI, sentiment-Birthday basics-PTI, white card stock,Scarlet Jewel paper and ribbon-PTI, image-SNB, buttons-misc.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors! I'm going to download mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe our shrooms can be any color we want and I love yours!
    kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, you did an awesome job coloring that big mushroom image! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fungtastic card!
    Your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete