Monday, January 4, 2010

Rageddey Flake



Good Morning!

This is my first post as a member of the Stretch N' Bubbles design team! I'm so excited to have been chosen to be part of this team of very talented ladies! I'm looking forward to sharing my take on the awesome digi images that Alison has available for purchase over at her blog http://stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com/ .

First up is Rageddey Flake and she is available today! I colored her in with my Copics to match my paper choice. It makes it easier then trying to find the paper after to match the colored image. I used some tan embroidery floss for her hair. Being a Raggedy Flake I thought she needed "rageddey" hair! LOL!

Supplies used:
Martha Stewart Scallop punch,Stampin' Up scallop oval punch, PTI card stock, ribbon, button and sentiment, DP misc.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kathryn! I love the ribbon with button in the middle.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have said this before..but I LOVE this image! You have done such a good job with her and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her raggedy hair ... adorable card.

    ReplyDelete