Sunday, December 20, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #36





Hello



This is the last week for making Christmas cards for me this year. I can't believe Christmas is this coming Friday already!! Anyway... I used some new Bo Bunny paper for this card. I love the embossing on the paper it gives the card a little "holiday sparkle". It was perfect for this weeks challenge over at the Unscripted Sketches Challenge blog http://unscriptedsketches.com/ I inked the edges of some of the papers for the rustic look and my sentiment is from PTI's Communique Curves. Have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. ohlalala! What a wonderful way to end the season of cards with this winner! LOVE it!!- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card - love the vintage look! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh such a gorgeous card. That paper is darling.
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Unscripted Sketches.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete