Wednesday, August 26, 2009




Hello!


Finally I get to post for Dawns Color Challenge. I love color challenges because i can be so much more creative. Next week the kids will be back in school and I can concentrate on making cards. I love making them so much. Thank goodness I can sell them at work to help support my "habit". I learned how to make a ruffled ribbon trim and thought I could put it around a circle. I'm happy to say I did it! LOL check it out on the link to Lisa Johnsons blog. http://poppypaperie.typepad.com/poppy_paperie/2009/08/ruffled-ribbon-trim.html I hope you like it! I attached it with Fabric Tac and put my circles on pop-up dots so it wouldn't look squished. I used Papertrey's new Autumn Abundance stamp set.

5 comments:

  1. Love the ruffled ribbon effect! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruffle trim is great and I love the torn bit with the sentiment stamp! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! I love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love the ribbon on this...very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job, you did a great job with the ribbon element, isn't it nice to try new things!!

    ReplyDelete