Monday, June 1, 2009

Squigglefly June "guest" designer








Good morning!






I can't believe how lucky I am! I was asked to be the June "guest" designer for Squigglefly. Their website http://www.squigglefly.com/ has one of the largest selections of digital images I've come across yet. What I love best is that you just pick out the images you want. Pay for them and less then a minute or two you have them. Instant gratification which is what I'm all about. I love that I can size them and flip them anyway I like. I made this card using one of their images. The paper and sentiment are from Papertrey. I used pop-up dots to give my image a little dimension. I took a close up to show you what I did. I used my Copic markers to color her in. I always color around what ever I cut out (her head) with a black or matching marker to give it a finished look I hate looking at white edges. It doesn't look neat to me. Anyway... have a great day! Check back tomorrow for another card I made using one of their images.

3 comments:

  1. How cool!! Your card is just gorgeous!! I seriously love your coloring and your popped up image!! Congrats to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathryn, this turned out great! I love your coloring and the whole layout of your card. Can't wait to see what else you do with these digital stamps!

    ReplyDelete