Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ho! Ho!





Hello


Its been about a week since I posted anything I was working on another project that required my full attention for a bit. Then I went to Boston for the weekend to visit my friend we had so much fun and now it's back to the grind and Christmas is only three weeks away! Yikees!

I found out while I was away that my card was chosen for "chic of the week" over at http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ YEAH! and Wow! I was so happy :). Anyway... here is a Christmas card I made with one of my Tim Holtz stamps I just stamped him with Dark chocolate from PTI onto Kraft card stock and framed him with an EK border punch that looks like a postage stamp and layered him over a background paper I made. I love how it looks vintage. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment