Monday, December 7, 2009

The Pink Elephant challenge #44


Hello!
This is my entry in the http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/ This is the first time I give this challenge a try. It was a color challenge to use our favorite Christmas colors. I went with the traditional red, white and green. I added some sparkly fluff on her hat and some stickles on her wings for bling! For the background paper (dots) I used PTI's Polka Dots Basic II and my Martha Stewart snowflake punch. The image is a digi image from All That Scraps that I colored in with my copics.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us at The Pink Elephant, Kathryn. Super sweet card. I love all the details you added on the hat & wings! So fun. We do hope you enjoyed our challenge & come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo. That is just a darling image with great coloring! I like your choice of dps also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - love the way you have used this image and the snowflakes just add to the beauty of it all. Hope to see you joining in the fun at the Pink Elephant again soon.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found us and decided to give our challenge a try Kathryn! Very cute card and I love the classic colors. Thanks for playing along this week at TPE

    ReplyDelete