Monday, December 14, 2009

Wishing You...




Good Mornin'
The card on the left is obviously the card I entered in this weeks Unscripted Sketch challenge. I just thought the two cards complimented each other and I wanted to share them both with you! For the challenge card I used PTI's Winter Swirls with a sentiment from Tree Trimming Trio. I used a pair of zig-zag scissors to make my top design and a strip of black paper for the vertical one instead of ribbon for a change. My other cards image is from Tim Holtz. I embossed each one with Ranger's Sea foam white embossing powder. It's my day off so i'm now off to do more Christmas shopping! Have a good one!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for playing you did an awesome take ont he sketch love the ivory and black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh these are just gorgeous. I Love the black and white with the touch of color. SO beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches.
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I absolutely love your take on this weeks Unscripted sketch. So glad you joined US this week!

    Steph
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathryn.. these are BEAUTIFUL.. I LOVE how these are contrast to each other and I LOVE the embossing.. GREAT JOB!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Boy, these cards are just beautiful. I love the blacka nd white. Thanks for joining US this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are beautiful, love the clean look.Great use of our sketch this week.Thanks for playing with US.

    ReplyDelete