Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kitty


Good Morning!

Brr! Is it ever cold out! I got an electric start for my car for Christmas but it doesn't get installed until next week. :( I start to shiver just thinking about going outside to start my car.



This is the image available over at Stretch N' Bubbles for the free digi Wednesday! Isn't she just cute! I do love cats so I'm "probably" just a little impartial. LOL!!! I printed her out on some DP then reprinted her on the white and cut out the heart, nose and tip of the tail to give her a little pop! Don't forget to hop on over to http://www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com/ to pick her up.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we used the same DP on our projects. Great minds think alike. Your little kitty is adorable! Do not feel alone it is miserable outside here too!
    Kym

    ReplyDelete