Monday, November 23, 2009

CPS 143




Hello

Well after running around all day going to the dentist with kids and myself and dog to the groomer I finally got a card done.YEAH! I've been itching to use these angel images I got from C.C. Designs. I cut out the dress to give her some dimension and I just put the pop-ups on the bottom of her dress to make her look like she WAS wearing a dress. Then flower soft around her feet and stickles for her wings and rhinestone stickers for the bottom border.

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! The little angel is precious, your coloring so wonderful! Love your blog! Aussie's are such cool dogs, the same as Border Collies, minus the tail! :) Both rank right up there in smarts and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love this card. Your image is so beautiful and this is such a sweet card.
    Hugs, Päivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little angel! Lovely card, Kathryn!

    I wanted to let you know that the card you entered for our JUGs color challenge last week was the Chic of the Week card! Please contact me to get your Chic of the Week badge! Congratulations!

    Lisa
    lakind@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete