Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waltzingmouse Color challenge




















Hello,


What a beautiful day it has been here. It's really starting to feel like spring is gonna come! Yeah! That means watch out beach here I come! LOL!





I entered this card in the Waltzingmouse color challenge over at Stamping Around. I so would love to go the Stamping around NH in April but I don't want to really go alone....so I guess I'll have to skip it. :0(

This digi image is from Fred...She Said a digi company that has some of the most beautiful floral images ever! I colored this image in with my copics and used my brand new Martha Stewart border punch. The sentiment is from the new MTME-So Sentimental. It's small enough that it makes a great little bitty tag. (All paper is from PTI) I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Kathryn this is gorgeous!! Those tulips are just so beautiful and your coloring is fabulous!! And you really should come in April - there will be plenty of your friends there! You will meet lots of great people and you won't be alone I promise!! :) I've got you covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, this is beautiful! Your layout, wonderful springy tulips and the dp work so well together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty - and I am LOVING the little tuplip edge along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! So glad you played in our challenge and really I agree with Julie.....if I lived closer I would go in a heartbeat - you will meet so many great people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tulips! I love your design and awesome coloring!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, this is SO very beautiful....
    Hugs,
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning with this pretty color challenge card Kathryn!! Please come to the weekend - I'll be there so you won't be alone!! People are SO friendly at these things - I've been to 3 of them and gone alone each time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is very pretty Kathryn!!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for the prize, your card is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete