Monday, March 15, 2010

Bunny Behind






















Good Monday Morning!


Well it's time for another new release over at Stretch N' Bubbles today. The new digi image is called Bunny Behind. I printed it twice and cut the main part of the body and tail out and adhered them with pop-ups. I cut the grass out on my cricut using the grass from Plantin School Book. I used paper from the new PTI-Egg Hunt paper pack. There is some paper with eggs on it and I just cut a bunch out and stuck them down into the grass with a few peeking through the blades of grass to make him look like he was sitting in a patch of Easter eggs. The grass is also popped out with pop-ups I used the 1/16 for the bunny and the 1/8 for the grass so that it would lay nicely. I used my Copic C1 just to shadow my layers on the bunny a little. That's about it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...this is so darn cute. Love it. You have a great blog and I'm adding it to my list of Inspirational blogs on my site.

    Debra

    My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete