Monday, March 29, 2010

Secret Crafter- Saturday challenge


I have been trying to make Easter cards this afternoon but for awhile I was suffering from stampers block. It wasn't until around four o'clock that things starting happening creatively for me! LOL! I'm sure it had nothing to do with my youngest coming home sick this morning or that there was a fire around the corner from us or that my husband went to the ER because he got some ash in his eye from the fire (he's a firefighter). It has just been one thing after another today. Well isn't that just a typical day for any mom! You bet!
So finally here is my card for the challenge over at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. It was to use pink and green with flowers. This paper comes from a Martha Stewart pack I got at my local craft store (Wal Mart). LOL! My image is from MTME it is a digi stamp set. Perfect for a gal who wants things right away. No waiting!

3 comments:

  1. Since blogger was down most of the day, you got over your stamper's block JUST IN TIME! :) Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete