Monday, March 1, 2010

Tweet Tree





Good Monday Morning!




Well lets just start off by saying we now have enough snow! It has snowed everyday for the last five days! The dogs go out to do their business in the morning and all but disappear from sight. Aah it's just to funny to watch!


Now for my card I decided to paper piece and put pop ups under some sections of the tree top to give the image some dimension! I added a little bit of stitching by hand. I inked all my edges with some distressing ink from PTI. My sentiment is PTI's- Birthday Basics. I'm happy with how it came out! I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!
This image is available today at Stretch N' Bubbles.

3 comments:

  1. My little dog doesn't like having snow that's over his head, either! LOL.

    Lovely card! Love the way you did that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, this card is fun & funky! Sort of has a retro look to it! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love your stitching and paper piecing ;D

    ReplyDelete