Saturday, February 13, 2010

LOVE YOU Tons!





Hello!

I finally got a chance to make a card for this weeks challenge! Yeah! My image of the flower has a lavender hue to it and that's how I started my card for this challenge was with this image. I made four different layouts using the challenge colors and simplicity is what I finally settled on. I hope you like it! My son (The card critic) wanted me to make a card for his girlfriend but this one didn't pass his inspection. He said it's just not my style! Go figure LOL!...anyway it's my last one of the season! Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn, this is simple but elegant looking! Great job with the colors from this week's Creativity Challenge at the PDCC. Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see your entry this week! Really lovely card and I too love the elegance of it.

    ReplyDelete