Monday, February 8, 2010

Kee Kee


Good Mornin'
Well I hope everyone has been able to dig themselves out of all the snow that was dumped throughout the mid Atlantic area this weekend! I want some snow up here in New Hampshire! We need it for snow shoeing and skiing! School vacation is just around the corner...!
This little cutie is named Kee Kee and she is available today at Stretch N' Bubbles.
I had a pack of left over Asian paper from Creative Memories that worked perfect for this image. I used my Martha Stewart punch for my border and a sentiment from PTI called On My Couch. Have a good one!
Oh one last bit of news! I was chosen to be part of a new design team for Critter Sketch Challenge blog which will have its first challenge on February 15th come over and check out the blog! Melanie is having a contest so stop by. :0)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Kathryn! I really like the lacey border! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete