Monday, February 22, 2010

Hand Full of Stamps #17

Hello
The challenge over at Hand Full of Stamps was to create a card or project using the theme Wishes. I used my digi image from Stretch N' Bubbles called Chick Love. I printed them out on some DP paper and then cut them out. Colored the flower,legs and nose with my Copics. I used my new DP paper (Egg Hunt). I think it's so pretty! I used my impression plate from PTI to emboss the green paper and added white dots with my inkessential pen. You would probably have to zoom in to see that. It shows up better in person it looks very delicate. I stitched my flowers and ribbon onto my card to give it an airy look if there is such a thing! LOL! I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, I really like the colors and the DP you used!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete