Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge #19








Hello




This is my card for this weeks challenge over at Just Us Girls . I seem to be working in snail mode this week! Lots going on. My son was in a dinner theatre called The Accusing Parlor this weekend. So I've been running around late every night with him to final practices and shows. That's done with for now! They are going to have a few more shows in March because it was such a big hit! I'm glad for them because it really was hysterical! I had so much fun that I'm gonna go again too! LOL!


One more bit to share i've been chosen to be on The Critter Sketch Challenge blog that will be starting up on Monday the 15th of February. If you go to the blog Melanie is having a contest to kick things off . I am super excited to be part of a challenge blog!


Anyway enough babbling... on to my card...

6 comments:

  1. oooooh Kathryn - I LOVE this. Great colors - and I love love love how you used the flourish on that big circle!! FANTASTIC! :)

    Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a LOVELY card Kathryn. I like the way you used your color combo and the addition of that little accent flower is sweet. Beautiful sentiment. Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls and for playing along with our challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, this card is beautiful! I love the subtle colors then the pop of the blossom! Great job with Tracey's sketch - thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge - hope to see you Saturday for an all new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being picked for Critter Challenge blog. Your card is very pretty. Love the monochromatic feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful!!! I love the DP-which company is it? K & Company?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the color combo! Really soothing! How fun for your son to be in a play (and for you to be the proud mom!)! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete