Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Time Made Easy...Disc-covered

Good Morning Ladies!!!
I have some wonderful news to share with you!  I am now a member of the elite and ever so talented MTME design team!  I can hardly believe it!  I've drooled over the templates that Lauren has been creating with her company for the last few years and now I get a chance to share my creations with everyone!  Please someone pinch me!!!  LOL!!!   It is so much fun and easy to create these beautiful projects with the cordinating papers and stamps at my finger tips! 


This is a sneak peak at the new template called Disc-covered which will be available for purchase tomorrow in the MTME store.  Along with the digi paper called Pop Some Fun that I used on my template and the image and sentiment available from the digi stamp set called Night At The Movies



My youngest son is going to be graduating from Junior High in a couple of weeks and I thought this would be the perfect way to  package up the DVD of his graduation to send off to his Grandparents who live out of town and who definitely don't want to miss thier grandsons' graduation!  I made a cordinating card to go with it also!   I know the old saying "it's not what's on the outside but the inside that counts...in this case I think the packaging is JUST as important!

Stop by Monique and Debbie's blogs they have even more to share with you today!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. So happy to have you Kathryn. I have long admired your creations. This is a fantastic way to send along a video to far away friends!! Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Kathryn... What a great way to send away the CD!!! Love the glitter on the star and the added film strip... Awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you set above ROCKS! But what rocks more is the news you're on the MTME DT!!! A match made in heaven!!! CONGRATS friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I know you'll do great - I wondered who Lauren put in my place and I'm tickled it's you! You will be a real asset to the team. :-)

    ReplyDelete