Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Trails Dad


Hello!
Wow! I can't believe that it is Memorial Weekend already!  I am so ready for the warm weather and my favorite place.. the beach!  Yahoo!  Seeing Fathers Day is just around the corner I thought it was time to get crackin' on some Father's Day cards.  This fun little image called Happy Trails is a new digi  release from My Time Made Easy and can be found here.  I just colored these sweet little bears up with my copics, distressed the edges and there you have my take on this weeks MTME's Pretty Patterns sketch challenge!  Seeing it's a holiday weekend perhaps you'll all have some spare time to play along with us!  LOL!!!  Have a wonderful holiday weekend Ladies!



Check out the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!
(on side bar)

Pretty Patterns Sketch Details:

When uploading use the Sketch Keyword MTMEPPS11

You can use the sketch on ANY type of project!

While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.

Each week we will pick a winner from the sketch participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Patterns Sketch is announced.

The sketch month will run from the 2nd Thursday of every month, to the 2nd Wednesday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Thursday of the Sketch Challenge.

For example:
This month’s contest begins Thursday May 12th. Contest ends Wednesday June 8th. Winner announced Thursday June 9th.

1 comment:

  1. EEEEeeeeek! THIS is DARLING! Love your color work and the excellent use of materials - THAT twine! Meow! You're SOOOOO crafty!

    ReplyDelete